There is one thing that must be done every time you come to Annapolis: eat the local seafood. The Original Annapolis Seafood Crawl, organized by Urban Adventures, makes this must-do event fun and easy. Guided by a local expert, you will be able to sample a wide variety of the seafood specialties made in America’s sailing capital. While riding to each dining spot in the silent comfort of an electric car, you will hear fascinating seafaring and historic tales about Annapolis so this event will educate you as well!
Annapolis & Eastport
After visiting the Annapolis dining spots, the tour will cross the bridge into Eastport, a town with a character all its own. You will find out about the good-natured rivalry between the Eastport and Annapolis and visit iconic landmarks rarely seen by tourists. Along the way, attendees will be sampling delicious dishes prepared from a mixture of seafood from the Chesapeake Bay and local produce.
- Sample local seafood specialties like crab, mussels, clams, oysters, and regional fishes.
- Become more familiar with East Coast cuisine by tasting locally-sourced produce and dishes inspired by the bounty of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Tour Annapolis and its sister community across the water, Eastport, and learn how they influenced American history.
- Discover how Chesapeake Bay played an important part in America’s heritage.
- Ride in quite comfort inside an all-electric eCruiser while viewing interesting sites, panoramic water views, and local neighborhoods only a few tourists visit.
Start Time: 1:30 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Starting Point: Annapolis Visitor’s Bureau, 26 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Ending Point: Annapolis City Dock and Harbor
Included: Local English-speaking guide, seafood samples, private transportation in an all-electric eCruiser.
Standard Dress: Please wear seasonal, comfortable clothing.
Tour Vehicle: This Urban Adventure tour is limited to a maximum of 5 people per vehicle. Weather permitting, eCruiser vehicles will be available. Alternative transportation will be provided in the event of bad weather.
For More Information & Reservations: Original Annapolis Seafood Crawl
Your Inn Near the Seafood Crawl
The Annapolis Visitor’s Bureau, the tour starting point, is a little more than half a mile away from Gibson’s Lodgings, a historic inn located in downtown Annapolis. Call us to reserve your room at our toll free number (877) 330-0057. We’ll be very happy to serve you and your family throughout the year.