Availability Search

Welcome to Gibson’s Lodgings Historic Inn!

Click Here to Book Direct and SAVE!

We are a 20-room inn located footsteps away from City Dock and the US Naval Academy.
Gibson’s is the ideal destination for history, relaxation, and old-fashioned hospitality in downtown Annapolis. Gibson’s three houses host 20 fully-furnished guest rooms, with three 19th-century parlors, a dining room, conference room, and a beautiful central courtyard.

In 1681, the Annapolis Property, now known as Gibson’s Lodgings Inn, was assigned to the First Naval Officer of the Port of Annapolis, Richard Hill. The original structure, referred to in 1691 as “The Old Courthouse”, burned to the ground. The existing 18th Century Georgian-style home was erected by Richard MacCubbin between 1760 and 1786. It was completely refurbished in 1905 and the facade of the “Patterson House” reflects the Victorian influence on Annapolis architecture. In 1980, Gibson’s began operating as an Inn.

Start your downtown vacation with us and walk to it all!

Inn Policies


Continental Breakfast


Comments are closed.